The House of Cybele underwent a big refurbishment in Autumn 2009, and. there is now an open plan state of the art kitchen that is fully equipped for all your culinary needs. There is also a separate staff apartment that sleeps two people and comprises kitchenette, living room, bathroom, air conditioning, and it's own terrace.
From its VIP location, this Luxury Villa has the most superb views over Bodrum, including the famous Castle of Saint Peter, which was built by the Knights of Saint John in the 15th century and is now home to the Museum of Underwater Archaeology.
Internal- 6 bedroom villa - all are doubles with en-suite bathrooms and stunning views
- Large lounge with beamed ceiling and open fireplace
- Large airy Dining room with views to swimming pool.
- Large modern luxury Kitchen with patio doors leading to outside dining area.
- Conference room.
- Air conditioning to all rooms
- Laundry room with washing machine and hot water boiler.
- Downstairs cloakroom.
- Floor heating throughout the house.
- Inside and outside jacuzzi's.
- TV in all rooms, telephone, wireless broadband and satellite.
- Water softener system.
- Wireless alarm system with two phone numbers on emergency dial.
- Video entry system with colour monitor.
- Separate staff apartment (sleeps 2) with kitchenette, living room, bathroom, air-conditioning, own terrace.
External- Swimming pool with self cleaning technology.
- Tea house seating area in garden with cushions.
- Travertine footpath all around the villa leading to the back garden.
- Garden furniture and equipment, garden tools, building tools, lawnmower, strimmers, jetwash, heavy duty drills, extra water pump fitted as spare.
- Garage with remote control doors.
General- Plot size approx 900 sq mtrs;
- Living space aprox 550 sq mtrs.
- Only 500 mtrs from the sea.
- Only 40 minutes from Bodrum airport.
- Off road parking for up to 10 cars.